JUNIOR SAP DEVELOPER - SAP PP MODULE (M/F)
e-Services, IT Company of the De’Longhi Group, is looking for a Junior SAP Developer, in order to strengthen its talents structure.
The Junior SAP Developer will work in a dynamic environment and will be involved in the project development and implementation for De’Longhi and for external clients of e-Services.
The candidate will develop skills related to the SAP programming for the SAP PP module.
The Junior SAP Developer will perform SAP programming tasks, related to a SAP PP project, as directed by business stakeholders, and support the project post go live assistance.
• Perform SAP programming tasks for SAP PP module;
• Understand the relevant business processes;
• Undertake unit testing of the programming work delivered;
• Work on support calls/tickets as required to debug and fix issues with existing programming.
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Managerial Engineering;
• Programming skills;
• Understanding of ABAP language;
• Flexibility, curiosity and willingness to be involved in a challenging, dynamic and inspiring environment;
• Ability to partner with the business and design technical solutions in a dynamic environment;
• Problem solving;
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally;
• Fluent in English.