KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (MEDIA/SATURN) (M/W/D)
The KAM is responsible for building and maintaining the business relationships with the clients or/and category group assigned to him/her. The aim is achieving sustainable growth in sales by ensuring that the defined targets are implemented in line with the category, sales, and marketing strategy, through independent planning, preparation, and execution of annual, acquisition, closing, and price meetings as well as their follow-up and documentation.
In accordance with annual individual target agreements, it must be ensured that the corporate objectives and targets are achieved.
The KAM acts as the main contact between the clients and De'Longhi Germany and takes intensive care of their needs and concerns.
• Expansion and maintenance of business relations with the responsible customer and category group and active support of key partners
• Increasing the market shares of De’Longhi Deutschland GmbH in the responsible customer and category group
• Management of the key account with a focus on sell-out activities
• Creation of aligned category level account plans to build a strategic customer relationship with the clients in focus and De’Longhi Deutschland.
• Implement category level budget plan and set annual goals in close coordination with Channel Manager, local MSD team, and other functions.
• Presentation and active sales of our products in the responsible clientele (MSD)
• Continuous reporting to the supervisor
• Timely involvement of the supervisor when uncertainties, crises, and k-decisions arise
• FC Planning, preparation, and execution of annual, acquisition, closing, and price meetings as well as their follow-up and documentation
• Contributing to customer development planning and identifying new potential with existing customers
• Communication and close coordination with internal departments such as regional sales team, product management (local), sales, controlling as well as the “Perfect Store” team
• Functional control of the field sales team as well as the merchandizer. / POS team
• Close Teamwork with the Trade Marketing team to maximize customer-specific potential.
• Further development of De'Longhi online presence at Mediamarkt.de and Saturn.de
• Budget planning and budget control according to goals and targets for the responsible customer group MSD (Regional and National )
• Competition and market monitoring with the corresponding reporting system
• Continuous measurement of target achievement in the responsible customer group
• Participation in trade fairs, customer workshops, and sales conferences
• Collaboration / participation in De'Longhi projects
- Successfully completed university studies in economics, business administration, or comparable training
- In-depth knowledge & experience in Key Account Management (experience with Mediamarkt and Saturn is preferable but not necessary)
- Very good knowledge of sales and marketing tools for revenue management/sell-out management.
- Independent, analytical & structured way of working as well as goal-oriented task management
- Several years of professional experience in sales, on a decision-making level as well as an understanding of economic and financial contexts
- Very good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in German and English
- High willingness to travel and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial thinking, high self-motivation, and persuasiveness
- Strong analytical, creative, and conceptual skills
- Communication and presentation skills