KEY ACCOUNT & PRODUCT MANAGER (M/F/X) - NORDICS
The role is a combination of a Product Manager and a KAM;
He/She will maintain and develop the Nespresso and Dolce Gusto business in the assigned area.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the P&L of the given Category;
- Responsible also for the sales budget and for the market growth (GFK market data);
- Will care, implement and coordinate the relation partnership with Nestle’ offices, both Nespresso and Dolce Gusto;
- Implementation of the product marketing strategies:
Building Awareness of Dolce Gusto and Nespresso Brands
Product Launches from A-Z
Performing in-depth data analysis.
- Creation and execution of Go to Market Model:
Pricing, positioning, channel management;
Coordination of retail activities on given portfolio;
Coordination and control of the 12 months rolling forecast.
- Will participate in the negotiations with the main Nordic retailers and will be able to offer quotations.
Very good commercial understanding of Retail Environment;
Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills;
Experience in market / GFK analysis;
Entrepreneurial spirit, active and accurate behavior, self-conscious and critical minded;
Creative and enthusiastic mindset; Flexible, openminded;
Experience from FMCG is a plus;
Ability to work independently and results-orientated, yet a good team player;
Minimum of five years relevant sales or marketing experience;
Fluent in English and in one of the 4 Nordic languages (Must);
Strong negotiation- presentation- and communication- skills;
Well organized, structured and able to set up correct strategies;
Willing to travel often within the Nordic region and occasionally for international meetings in Europe.