LABORATORY ENGINEER - COMFORT
Add scientific approach, within the process of NPD (New Product Development) by working within a cross functional team in order to find new technologies, technical solutions or functionalities applicable in daily life appliances.
The Laboratory Engineer will deal with the role of Development Engineer, which takes an active part into the process of New Product Development by supporting the creation of a product design that fulfills company goals, while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments.
- conduct experimental activities on prototypes to add value to specific know - how;
- verify that samples comply performances and safety standard requirements;
- summarize results and highlight benefits of the identified solutions, sharing the outcomes with R&D, marketing and quality teams;
- analyze the root cause of problems in prototypes and products, researching new technical solutions by experimental process or through innovation approach;
- check consistence between functional specification and electronic samples, using specialized debug tools.
- University Degree/diploma in Engineering (Energetic, Mechanic, Aerospace or Electrical Master’s Degree is a plus).
- 3-5 years of previous experience as laboratory engineer in medium-large Companies or in analysis laboratories.
- Supervision at least at university level in one of the following fields: HVAC&R systems, Design of Experiment approach, Electrical engineering, Measurements acquisition and processing systems
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Passion about testing and analyzing new products, components, system or physical phenomena, testing in agreement with the IEC EN60335 is a plus
- Manual skills
- Problem solving
- Availability to Travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we reject and condemn any form of discrimination including discrimination based on age, gender, sexual orientation, health, race, nationality, cultural background, political opinions and religious beliefs, and membership of associations and trade unions.