LABORATORY ENGINEER (M/F/X)
Add scientific approach, within the process of NPD (New Product Development) by working whithin cross functional team in order to find new technologies , technical solutions or functionalities applicable in daily life appliances.
The Laboratory Engineer will deal with the role of Development Engineer, which takes actively part into the process of New Product Development by supporting the creation of a product design that fulfills company goals, while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments.
- conduct experimental and research activities to add value to specific know - how;
- oversee and make Test of products and prototypes, test of pre-production & production products;
- Write Test Reports, assisting in the development of Test Methods & DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) studies;
- Analyze the root cause of problem, researching of new technical solution by experimental process or through innovation approach.
- Analyze product and prototypes to determine failure modes.
University Degree in Engineering (Electricals, Electronics, Mechatronics and Energetics Master’s Degree is a plus).
Previous experience as laboratory engineer in medium-large Companies or in analysis laboratories is a plus.
Fluent in English.
Passion about testing and analyzing new products, components, system or physical phenomena