LABORATORY ENGINEER (M/F/X)
The Purpose of this role is to add scientific approach, within the process of NPD (New Product Development) by working within a cross functional team in order to find new technologies, technical solutions or functionalities applicable in daily life appliances.
The Laboratory Engineer will deal with the role of Development Engineer, which takes actively part into the process of New Product Development by supporting the creation of a product design that fulfils company goals, while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments.
- conduct experimental and research activities to add value to specific know - how;
- oversee and make Test of products and prototypes, test of pre-production & production products;
- write Test Reports, assisting in the development of Test Methods & DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) studies;
- analyse the root cause of the problem, researching new technical solutions by experimental process or through innovation approach;
- analyse product and prototypes to determine failure modes;
- deal with firmware analysis and debug activities.
- High School Diploma or University Degree in Engineering (Electricals, Electronics, Mechatronics and Energetics Master’s Degree is a plus) or Math/Physics degree
- Previous experience as laboratory engineer in medium-large Companies or in analysis laboratories is a plus
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Problem solving
- Team Working
- Passion about testing and analysing new products, components, system or physical phenomena
- Willing to Travel