LABORATORY SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
Add scientific approach, within the process of NPD (New Product Development) by working within a cross functional team in order to find new technologies, technical solutions or functionalities applicable in daily life appliances.
The Laboratory Specialist will deal with the role of Development Engineer, which takes an active part into the process of New Product Development by supporting the creation of a product design that fulfills company goals, while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments.
- conduct experimental and research activities to add value to specific know - how;
- oversee and make Test of products and prototypes, test of pre-production & production products;
- write Test Reports, assisting in the development of Test Methods & DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) studies;
- analyze the root cause of the problem, researching new technical solutions by experimental process or through innovation approach;
- analyze product and prototypes to determine failure modes.
- High School Diploma or University Degree in Engineering (Electricals, Electronics, Mechatronics and Energetics Master’s Degree is a plus) or Math & Physics.
- 5+ years of experience as laboratory specialist in medium-large Companies or in analysis laboratories.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Problem solving
- Team Working
- Passion about testing and analyzing new products, components, system or physical phenomena
- Availability to Travel