LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
The candidate supports the Learning & Development Manager with the goal of enabling growth paths within the organisation, at all levels.
He/she will be part of the Talent Acquisition and People Development Team. With a user-centric approach, the team manages the whole employee journey at global level.
He/she has to play an impactful role on the development and progress phases.
The main focus is fulfilling the employees’ needs to draw and walk their growth path within the organisation. He/she has to contribute to the design, realisation and planning of the training initiatives by leveraging on the Performance Appraisal process. The main challenge is to always consider and start from our strong Company culture, while at the same time proposing innovative evolutions having an eye on benchmarks and market trends.
Definition and monitor of yearly training plan, by:
- Managing and tracking the Performance Appraisal process;
- Contributing to the design of the Global Training Catalogue while being responsible for its delivery;
- Providing advice and guidance in assessing local training needs and defining training programs, according to individual needs, HR strategy and the business priorities;
- Cleary communicating training plan and acting as a reference partner to support and address employees;
- Designing and enhancing dedicated training projects in case of specific functional needs;
- Supporting the definition and delivery of the assessment process and the design of specific development plans to support career paths within De’Longhi Group;
- Managing the delivery of training initiatives by guaranteeing the quality of the service provided within the budget constraints, gathering feedback and monitoring results;
- Managing the LMS and monitoring training initiatives and reporting, making sure that all training hours are tracked;
- Apply innovative and engaging methodologies by being constantly aligned with the main market trends.
- The ideal candidate holds a MSc/MA in Business, Psychology or related fields
- Previous experience (2/3 years) in the same role is required
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Strong Project management skills and Planning techniques
- Digital Proficiency
- An excellent knowledge of the English language is required
- The position is based in Treviso - Italy but travels are occasionally required
- Ability to build rapport with employees and partner
- Ability to work best in a participatory, team-based environment, where collaboration inspire teams as well as direction, vision, and planning of all relevant aspects
- Eye for detail