LEGAL COUNSEL - IP MANAGER (M/F)
Reporting directly to the Group General Counsel, the Candidate will be responsible for the Intellectual Properties activities, delivering high quality legal advice and services for the De’Longhi Group.
- Managing the Group’s IP Portfolio (predominantly patents);
- Working with the R&D teams to minimise the risk of IP infringement issues, including conducting product clearance;
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to facilitate the implementation of efficient solutions in IP process;
- Supporting on business critical patent litigation and related patent and regulatory advisory work;
- Providing training to the business through regular training session and publishing guidance documents.
- Master Degree in Law, Qualified Solicitor is preferred, or Master Degree in Engineering with equivalent practical experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience of Intellectual Property, with a focus on Patent application and management, in private practice and/or an in-house team in a multinational company.
- Excellent communication, negotiating and drafting skills;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
- Good IT skills, particularly in relation to the use of IP Database, SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills;
- Fluent in English.