Treviso - Mignagola di Carbonera
LOGISTICS ENGINEER M/F/X
The European De’Longhi Logistics team is seeking an innovative, hands on and customer oriented Logistics Engineer to drive improvement and standardization projects across european logistics processes, supporting Local warehouses and central HUBs in building new operational excellence whilst accomplishing a digital transformation.
You will be responsible for:
- driving standardization and process improvement projects at regional or local level;
- providing expertise to redesign processed and systems, material flow and layouts;
- supporting sales and distribution operations to meet customer experience, quality and cost goals;
- supporting formalizing and deployment of process improvements
- being a key point of contact for process excellence in the country supported;
- frequently partnering with distribution planning, supply planning, logistics teams;
- contributing to audit initiatives and lead results-driven action planning;
- building and monitoring strong analytical data and performance indicators
This position requires excellent communication skills, strong self-motivation and project management skills.
It will involve regular communication with executors and project sponsors at both the European and country level, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering across cross-functional business and technical teams.
To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with strong intuition.
Qualifications & Knowledges
MBA, MSc or MEng (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent) preferred
Min 2 years’ experience in a similar process development role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment.
Excellent Project Management skills
Fluent in Italian and English.
Advanced data analysis skills and an expert in using supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access
SAP (EWM,MM) preferred
The job will required frequent travel.