Treviso - Mignagola di Carbonera
LOGISTICS EXCELLENCE M/F/X
The European De’Longhi Logistics team is seeking an innovative, hands on and customer oriented Logistics Engineer to support the local management through projects and initiatives, related to internal and/or external logistics activities, aiming at improving customer satisfaction, reducing our costs and deploying best practices. The position encompasses various topics and requires to manage partially or totally initiatives and projects until their effective and successful implementation and beyond if needed.
You will be building a network with all the Supply Chain organisations (Centrals & Locals) throughout Europe with the result to ensure continuous Improvement within the organisation and improve Customer journey.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving standardization and process improvement projects at regional or local level.
- Supporting development, continuous piloting, formalizing and deployment of process improvements, redesign and IT implementation
- Being Ambassador of Logistics Excellence;
- Reviewing and improving the distribution of our products to our customers;
- Improving the efficiency of internal and external warehousing activities;
- Developing logistics reports, records and KPI's and ensuring their effective implementation;
- Preparing business cases with the support of controlling;
- Managing together with Indirect Purchasing RFI (Request for Information) and RFQ (Request for Quotation) with external third-party logistics companies, in line with the Global Logistics Strategy.
This position requires excellent communication skills, strong self-motivation and project management skills.
It will involve regular communication with executors and project sponsors at both the European and country level, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering across cross-functional business and technical teams.
To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with strong intuition.
Qualifications & Knowledges
MBA, MSc or MEng (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent) preferred
Min 2 years’ experience in a similar process development role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment.
Excellent Project Management skills
Fluent in Italian and English.
Advanced data analysis skills and an expert in using supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access
SAP (EWM,MM) preferred
The job will required frequent travel.