MARKETING & COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR (M/F/X) - ITALY
The candidate will be responsible for the marketing department of the Italian subsidiary of De’Longhi Group. He/She will have the responsibility to develop all marketing strategies, on line and off line for 4 brands: De´Longhi, Braun, Kenwood, Nutribullet, setting the objectives and implementing the action plans to achieve those objectives.
1. Brand / Product responsibility:
- Makes strategic recommendations of product portfolio by brand;
- Prepares launches of products and the expansion of the brand into new categories;
- Develops adequate promotional activity by brand, customer and channel;
- Ensures excellent visibility at the POS (Perfect Store Program/Picture of Success): shelf displays, shop in shops, brand zones, box pallets, planograms;
- Defines communication strategy (on and off line) for those products and develops/adapts the corresponding advertising and PR programs;
- Proposing and carrying out the appropriate market research;
2. Permanent tracking of the key variables of the business:
- Gfk panel data;
- Sales and Profit analysis;
- Monitoring competitive environment and consumer trends;
3. Contribute actively in the Budget Planning Process:
- Annual Marketing Plan;
- Budget and Forecasting process;
- Control the Marketing Budget assigned (ATL/BTL);
4. Give an outstanding service to the Sales Team and to our Customers, making sure our strategies reach our consumers.
5. Develops a strong, highly motivated professional team capable of taking the De´Longhi Group to the next level.
- 3+ years working experience as Marketing Director within consumer goods industry (preferably) or FMCG (second choice);
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or equivalent;
- Very Good Business English;
- Highly numerate, analytical and data driven approach;
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills;
- Business acumen;
- Advanced Digital skills;
- Inquisitive nature, innovative and proactive;
- Sales Driven, results oriented and focused;
- Organized problem solver, does not give up when confronted with difficult challenges;
- Able to adjust to fast changing business environment;
- Self starter with the ability to organize and manage time and workload.