MARKETING SPECIALIST (M/F/X) - DE' LONGHI
For the Swiss subsidiary of the De’Longhi Group – market leader in several small household appliance categories in Switzerland with the brands De’Longhi, Kenwood and Braun – we are looking for a Marketing Specialist (M/F/X)- De’Longhi brand, to join our dynamic and passionate team in Baar, Switzerland.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager De’Longhi and working closely with the local Marketing and Sales Teams, the Group Headquarters and other stakeholders, your mission is to support the success of the De’Longhi brand in Switzerland.
Brand Management Support
- Support the execution of the De’Longhi brand campaigns and activations
- Ensure timely and proactive distribution of relevant product and brand information to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor the market and competitor activities through market visits, benchmark studies and more, to ensure we are always one step ahead
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers to develop customer-specific promotions
- Liaise with the HQ teams to provide inputs for new product development
- Coordinate the design, production and distribution of marketing materials (point-of-sale material, product catalogues and more)
- Provide general support to the team and the Marketing Director on various projects
- Professional certificate/bachelor's degree in marketing or comparable experience
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, ideally in FMCG or small-domestic-appliances
- Very good knowledge of German and English, French is a big plus
- Independent, hands-on mentality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a healthy dose of creativity
- Passionate and motivated to make a difference
What we offer
- A young, dynamic and highly successful team that’s taking the market by storm
- An opportunity to make a real difference working with market-leading brands and products
- Unlimited amounts of coffee and regular pizza parties from our very own pizzaiolo – after all, we are an Italian company and the world’s #1 in Coffee Makers
- Flexibility thanks to our hybrid working model with possibility to work from home up to 40%
Have we sparked you interest in this particularly exciting role? Then please send your full application. We look forward to being in touch soon!