MOLD ENGINEERING TEAM COORDINATOR
The Mold Engineering Team Coordinator is responsible for optimizing injection processes/technologies/equipment in accordance with the KPI of the department, coordinates the team of technology engineers and ensures that all activities are carried out efficiently, on time, and in accordance with quality standards.
• Analyzes the causes of non-compliant production and proposes solutions for solving the problem and resuming production accordingly;
• Trains the technical staff (setters/ toolmakers) on how the molds work and intervene on them;
• Analyzes and proposes an improvement of the plastic injection processes and documentation of these improvements (e.g. reduction of scrap, productivity increase, reduction of change-over times, matrix improvements, machine/robot program improvements, etc.);
• Analyzes and proposes concept optimizations for existing molds, and provides support to the CAD-CAM department in the activity of designing parts with high complexity;
• Stops and provides active support in maintaining production performance indicators to the established level;
• Active role in the implementation of new projects/systems and management of internal approval activities of molds;
• Creates and optimizes injection programs and industrial robot programs;
• Participates in the meetings for the implementation of new projects at the factory level and analyzes the allocation of new products in production;
• Proposes improvement measures regarding the activities related to the injection process: mold, machines, maintenance, peripherals/auxiliaries;
• Proposes measures to optimize the allocation of molds on machines in terms of the injection process;
• Actively participates in the preparation of the annual budget of the department in the technical area of responsibility;
• Identifies training needs for team members and communicates to the HR dept.;
• Trains, guides, and supports the acquisition of new professional skills by the team of technological engineers;
• Sets the objectives of the department/ KPI and continuously reviews and evaluates the team's performance;
• Monitors the fulfillment of the team's work tasks and takes corrective actions for the fulfillment and observance of KPI.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field;
• Experience and knowledge in programming of injection machines, industrial robots of auxiliary equipment for plastic injection machines;
• Very good technical drawing knowledge;
• PC operating knowledge: Gmail, MS OFFICE package – Word, Ppt, Excel, ERP program – SAP;
• English medium-advanced level;
• Experience in coordinating a team, leadership skills;
• Planning capacity, organized way of working;
• Person oriented to performance and continuous improvement;
• Proactive approach and flexibility.
• Daily lunch assured at our canteen;
• Free transportation;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical services in copayment;
• Performance bonuses;
• Loyalty bonus;
• Professional working environment;
• Dedicated programs for personal and professional development.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we reject and condemn any form of discrimination including discrimination based on age, gender, sexual orientation, health, race, nationality, cultural background, political opinions and religious beliefs, and membership of associations and trade unions.