NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/X) Italy
We are looking for a National Account Manager for the sales team of the Italian branch.
The purpose of the role is the commercial management at national level of the Group's brands in order to achieve the KPIs of turnover and margin for one's area of expertise.
The National Account Manager reporting to the Head of Sales will have the task of managing the relationship with the assigned customers, measuring the sales results and the achievement of the assigned objectives using reports and documentation, analyzing the sell-in and sell-out data.
In agreement with his manager, he draws up promotional plans for assigned customers.
Qualification & Knowledges:
- Bachelor/University Degree in Economics / Marketing or similar
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel (ie. pivot and advanced charts) and PowerPoint
- Experience in the commercial management of national clients
Skills, capabilities, competencies:
- Capable of working in highly complex and fast changing environments;
- Strong sense of Team and Team working also cross departments
- High level of autonomy and able to communicate and connect with multi-cultural stakeholders, at different levels;
- Analytical and critical attention to details