ONLINE SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
The Online Specialist will play a significant role in driving sales and conversion, by managing the product portfolio and commercial plans according to company strategy. The main responsibilities will be product set-up, stock control and promo activities in all customer assigned. In addition, tracking sales, analizing reports and giving recomendations in order to create opportunities for growth in a sustainable and profitable way.
- Implementations and monitoring long tail development (pure players – Amazon, PcComponentes, etc);
- E-Merchandiser (Perfect Screen – Internal Tools) Follow-up and activations of product visibility: Defining pictures, keywords & positioning, etc;
- Merchandising - new product uploading, make current products updates, monitors inventory levels…;
- Maintaining and monitoring purchase orders;
- Campaign activations – (Banners, promos…);
- Campaign analysis -> ROI: Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns by tracking customer data such as sell-out, clickthrough rates and conversion rates;
- E-commerce: Supporting to HQ Ecomm Team (Price list, Promos, etc);
- Marketplaces: Developing and implementing commercial plans according to company strategy;
- Analysing the market: identifying key market needs, trends, and competitive landscape to support product strategy recommendations;
- Competitor’s Benchmark;
- University Degree in Business Studies, Economics, MBA
- Fluent in Spanish (spoken & written)
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Minimum 1-3 in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals
- Strong knowledge of all digital channels and any experience of multichannel e-commerce management across Amazon, PC componentes, etc.
- Digital marketing experience desirable
- High capability to analyse big data
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Good communicator and collaboration skills (team player)
- Resilience: Capable of working effectively under pressure
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions
- Integrity: Honest, Respectful.
- Innovative: Creative, capable of searching for new business areas and opportunities
- Highly Flexible
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Capable of working in complex and fast changing environments
- Microsoft Office, SAP, CANVA, Pricing Tools, Flixmedia…
Overall we are looking for an “all-rounder” (“Todo Terreno”), passionate, willing to take on new challenges and capable of integrating well into a friendly team.