OPERATIONS PERFORMANCE ANALYST (M/F/X)
Develop and maintain operational reporting and key performance indicators (KPIs) to support decision making and monitor processes within Technical & Operations area
- Responsible for Technical & Operations framework development and data analysis.
- Developing, contributing to the design and updating the reporting framework in cooperation with other business units, fostering potential synergies across the organization;
- Ensuring clear operating procedures and accountabilities around data collection and calculation;
- Staying up-to-date on latest process and It solutions to digitalize and to enhance data management;
- Monitoring of daily data collection routines in cooperation with IT department;
- Developing metrics-driven analysis and reporting;
- Cooperating with IT Departments to design database architecture to build reporting and KPIs metrics;
- Fostering opportunities to digitalize actual processes across Technical & Operations teams, proposing innovative data solutions;
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques;
- Communicate with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve;
- Run workshops and training sessions.
- Degree in Managing Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics.
- Proficiency in the English language is required
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and SAP systems (Business Object, BI, SAC), Web-based dashboard.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Analytical skills
- An interest in, and understanding of, database architectures and computing system.
- Manufacturing processes knowledge.
- Open to innovation and comfortable learning new technologies.
- Accurate, attention to details, customer oriented, Objective.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively within a multi-cultural and international environment.
- Empathic attitude.