PAYROLL SPECIALIST (M/F) - MATERNITY LEAVE
As part of the Payroll team the candidate will work on the Time & Attendance system with a focus on the production plant employees.
- Manage and work in the Employees Contact Point;
- Collaborate and support the payroll team;
- Be the point of contact for the production site stakeholders (E.g. the team leaders) for the main HR admin and attendance topics.
- Manage the employee time attendance, with a daily, weekly and monthly check of the tag stampings correctness (clock in and clock out);
- Ensure the compliance with internal procedures and rules;
- Provide ad hoc reports;
- Participate in an active way at the payroll meetings;
- Update periodically the Workbook (Libro Unico del Lavoro).
- High school diploma and/or University Degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Time & Attendance role in Companies with a high level of complexity.
- Knowledge of AS400/ Iris Intelco, is a plus.
- Proactive and propositive approach;
- Stong interpersonal skills and collaborative working style;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent time management.