PLANT IT SUPPORT (M/F/X)
Are you looking for a new job in an international team? E-Services, the IT Company of De’Longhi Group, that joined the World Economic Forum’s Global Lighthouse Network for his achievements in digital transformation, is looking for a Plant IT Support in order to strengthen its talents structure.
The Plant IT Support provides technical and project support for the Plant IT applications and daily activities. He/she gives assistance for the change management, incident management and problem resolution, in order to reach the manufacturing goals, minimizing the loss of production due to IT related issues. He/she provides to the business lines IT support, in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control and Quality Control.
• Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant applications. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access
• Provide daily assistance to the facility for computer hardware, system and software related issues
• Qualification in Computer Technician and/or Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
• Knowledge of the C # programming language is a plus
• Knowledge with computer software/hardware, related equipment and networking, SQL Server, database management
• Plant operations knowledge (processes/systems)
• Fluency in English
• Hybrid work
• Flexible time
• Company restaurant
• Technical and soft training
• Job Rotation