PLM SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F/X)
The candidate will analyze requirements coming from various user groups at De’Longhi Group Companies in the scope of Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering Document Management, provide a tailored consultancy service, and implement solutions within the R&D department and will be trained with the aim of developing skills related to the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system with particular regard to integration with the CAD application.
- PLM setup, deployment and programming
- Operate in systems and software distributed worldwide
- Provide daily user support.
- Actively participate in testing of software components.
- Provide collective and individual training in the area of PLM and engineering processes best practices.
- Contribute to the improvement of training and support material, by writing documentation such as FAQ and guidelines.
- Coach newcomers in the area of PLM and the engineering support tools used at De’Longhi Group.
- Work in collaboration with other teams within or outside the group, such as developers or consultants.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (Electronics and Informatics Engineering is an asset).
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Knowledge of C # / C ++ languages or scripting languages.
- Knowledge of SQL database is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in providing user support on PLM / PDM systems.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, customization and administration of PLM / PDM systems and their integration with other enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated experience in providing training for information systems in a technical environment.
- Practical knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL) is an asset.
- Definition of manufacturing method, process, preparation, planning, drawing, and control.
- Application support: user support, request and incident resolution.
- Solution architecture: design of technical solutions in the PLM domain supporting engineering processes at De’Longhi Group.
- User Relationship Management: consultancy and training, assistance to the groups to ensure that they gain maximum benefit from the services supplied.
- Programming/Software development: working knowledge of C++ or scripting languages is an asset.
- Good analysis skills.
- Attitude to problem solving.
- Good relational skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Good knowledge of Italian and English language, the knowledge of Chinese language is an asset.