PLM SOFTWARE SPECIALIST (M/F) - INTERNSHIP
The candidate will have to deal with the development of a software system in the Product Lifecycle Management area, in collaboration with the consulting company that is following the implementation project.
The resource will be inserted within the Industrialization department and will be trained with the aim of developing skills related to the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system with particular regard to integration with the CAD application.
- PLM setup, deployment and programming;
- operate in systems and software distributed worldwide
- Help to facilitate the setup, configuration, and deployment of the PLM system
- Development of guidelines and procedures
Qualifications, Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge of C # / C ++ languages
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Good analysis skills;
- Attitude to problem solving;
- Good relational skills;
- Ability to work in team;
- Good knowledge of the English language