P.R. MANAGER GERMANY (M/F/X)
In this role, you develop, drive and manage PR from strategy to implementation for our brands. From the definition of relevant PR goals, KPIs and budgets to strategic planning with the brand managers and successful implementation with the agency, you are "in charge" and the main contact person for all internal and external stakeholders. Together with the team, you will develop yourself and the department and thus contribute to our successful growth.
Among your tasks:
• Holistic responsibility for PR strategies and projects for our brands including planning, internal and external management and target achievement / KPI tracking
• Development and implementation of all classic product and brand PR measures and PR events as well as external communication with multipliers in close cooperation with internal interfaces and external agencies
• Supervision and responsibility for general PR tasks and tools, e.g. media contacts, press releases, newsletters, and product tests as well as crisis communication
• Independent management of external service providers
• Independent budget responsibility
Qualification & Experience:
• Successfully completed studies in the field of marketing, communication, or similar.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in PR, external communications, media relations
• Very good knowledge of methodology in the implementation of PR projects
• Experience in close cooperation with and management of agencies
• Experience with relevant digital platforms and tools such as Meta, Google Analytics, and Brand Watch.
• Enthusiasm for PR & communication trends, social media, storytelling
• Innovation-driven, benchmarking
• Great team spirit even beyond one's own team
• Hands-on mentality, as well as strong organizational skills
• KPI-driven mind-set and analytical thinking
• Independent way of thinking and working
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Initiative and solution orientation
• Business fluent in written and spoken English