PROCESS QUALITY ENGINEER (M/F/X) - ROMANIA
- Responsible that all members from his area to know the requirements and customer expectations on quality so these are respected in all fields;
- Responsible to track and audit the production department in order to detect non-conformities and attend the closing cycle of corrective actions;
- Provide support to production department in the analyses of processes which do not add value (repair, remediation, sorting) aimed to minimize losses;
- Responsible for permanent collecting information of specific quality assurance (evolution and defect analysis, data testing, test parameters, test equipment performance and providing data - recording activities) to ensure that the customer's quality requirements and those specified in internal procedures are achieved;
- Responsible for operators training on quality issues in production lines / area where they work through specific training so that each operator has been trained and knows everything that is necessary in order to work properly;
- Explores the causes and implement effective corrective actions using quality tools (8D, 5 Why, 5M, CIP) so the problems would not repeat;
- Responsible to install equipment / measurement systems (in the production), participate to drafting instructions, to development of MSA studies and track the calibration equipment / systems so that the production process is monitored in accordance with the requirements defined the control plan;
- Responsible to monitor quality tendency by preparing monthly reports (FTQ, internal PPM, number and evolution of internal defects, cost, scrap) and present them to team members to take corrective measures in order to achieve the objectives of quality and costs of non-quality.
- Technical University degree required - Electrical engineering is a plus;
- Experience in quality field (2 years);
- Strong analytical skills, personal and inter-personal skills;
- Proactive approach in problem solving;
- General PC skills (solid Microsoft Office skills – MS Excel);
- Good English level.