PRODUCT MANAGER BRAUN (F/M/D)
1. To assist the marketing manager in tasks which help to build-up the overall strategy and priorities to ensure overall product portfolio meets needs as detailed in strategic plan
2. To analyse the market, understand the consumer requirements, review Braun Household performance in order to produce a product road with priorities.
3. To review new products with commercial functions to ensure the product marketing plan is in line with the commercial requirements to maximize category potential.
4. To deliver new product requirements in collaboration with other members of the NPD team (Project Management, Quality, Engineering, Industrial Design, Product Data Management, Home Economists, Finance) on time to cost and specification.
5. To be seen as the category expert (maintain an understanding of our products, key competitors and end user needs)
6. To review sales performance and forecast (Braun Household sales and market position) to ensure the plan is robust covering market trends, new product introductions and product deletions so appropriate planning actions can be taken if necessary.
7. Responsible for the life-cycle managements of his category (ies)
8. To communicate new product introductions with justifications to the commercial functions and within the business to ensure successful launches.
1. A relevant degree or business related qualification, possibly with a diploma in Marketing
2. 5+ years experience in marketing, with an emphasis on new product development and implementation. Experience within consumer durables and small electrical goods would be preferred.
3. Logical, numerate and analytical with attention to detail
4. Strong communication and presentation skills
5. Comfortable working in a team environment as well as individually
7. Working knowledge of business planning and financial acumen
8. Understanding of consumer research methods and an appreciation of engineering/technical issues
9. Fluent English and ideally another languages (German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese..)