PRODUCT MANAGER (FIXED TERM - PATERNITY LEAVE REPLACEMENT) - (F/M/D)
Responsible for analyzing the voice of the consumer and converting it into relevant
products on time at cost for a specific category(ies).
1. To assist the marketing manager in tasks which help to build-up the overall strategy and priorities to ensure overall product portfolio meets
needs as detailed in strategic plan
2. To analyse the market, understand the consumer requirements, review Braun House-hold performance in order to produce a product road
3. To review new products with commercial functions to ensure the product marketing plan is in line with the commercial requirements to
maximize category potential.
4. To deliver new product requirements in collaboration with other members of the NPD team (Project Management, Quality, Engineering,
Industrial Design, Product Data Management, Home Economists, Finance) on time to cost and specification.
5. To be seen as the category expert (maintain an understanding of our products, key competitors and end user needs)
6. To review sales performance and forecast (Braun Household sales and market posi-tion) to ensure the plan is robust covering market trends,
new product introductions and product deletions so appropriate planning actions can be taken if necessary.
7. Responsible for the life-cycle managements of his category (ies)
8. To communicate new product introductions with justifications to the commercial func-tions and within the business to ensure successful
1. A relevant degree or business related qualification, possibly with a diploma in Market-ing
2. 3-5 years experience in marketing, with an emphasis on new product development and implementation. Experience within consumer durables
and small electrical goods would be preferred.
3. Logical, numerate and analytical with attention to detail
4. Strong communication and presentation skills
5. Comfortable working in a team environment as well as individually
7. Working knowledge of business planning and financial acumen
8. Understanding of consumer research methods and an appreciation of engineer-ing/technical issues
9. Fluent English and ideally another European language (German, Italian, French, Spanish,..)