PRODUCT MANAGER (M/F) - Ariete
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
She/He will manage some product categories maximising the market share covering some gaps or introducing some innovative products.
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
Product Marketing or related fields
• Co-ordinate the follow-up of the product development.
• Bring new products to market according to timing and agreed KPIs.
• Make the Business Plan related to the new products
• Manage the world wide suppliers to monitor new technologies and opportunities
• Find new potential supplier to develop new products
• Present new products to the customers
• Assist the marketing director and the communication specialist in the ATL and BTL activities
• Support the Marketing Director in the activities related to the proper follow-up of the NPD process.
• Play proactively and supportively in the NPD team as well as cross-functionally.
Your main interfaces will be: R&D, Design, Quality, Approvals, Purchasing, Communication, Sales, Supply Chain, Trade Marketing, Marketing service
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Previous relevant experience (at least 4 years) in Product Marketing or related fields
• Turn product challenges into elegant, simplifying solutions for a delightful user experience and deep user’s empathy
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to negotiate.
• Passion for results
• Team-working skill
• Communication skill
• University Degree in Marketing or Economics
• A good English knolodge is mandatory to communicate with the Chinese suppliers
• Availability to business trip