PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/X) -NORDICS
De’Longhi is the global market leader of fully automatic coffee machines. The Nordic region has one of the highest coffee consumptions in the world. It sounds like a perfect match! Yet very few people know that one can have the convenience of a fully automatic coffee machine at home. We want to increase the awareness about the fully automatic coffee machine category and at the same time build a strong and healthy brand. Does this sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then you’re the one we are looking for!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious product marketing manager with approximately 3-5 years of experience in a similar role. In De’Longhi Scandinavia, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
In the role as Product Marketing Manager you will be a part of an ambitious team, who aim to take the Nordic fully automatic coffee machine
market to the next level. Your main responsibilities will be:
1) Building Awareness of the De’Longhi brand and products:
- Preparation and translation of marketing materials;
- Creating POS (Point of Sales) materials and coordinating their installation with external partners;
- Keep the brand websites up to date;
- Educating the internal team as well as customers about the new products;
- Supporting key customers with product content, e.g. USPs, photos and/or videos, datasheets;
- Coordination and preparation of trade fairs and public events.
2) Supporting the Senior Product Marketing Manager in executing Marketing Strategy and Go to Market Model:
- Pricing, positioning, channel management;
- Coordination of retail activities on given portfolio.
3) Preparing Benchmark competitor analysis
4) Budget management on given projects
5) Analyzing market data from GFK to use as a base for marketing strategies.
- Previous experience as a Trade Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or Product Marketing Manager (min 3 years);
- Experience of B2C marketing within the electric-household appliances sector or FMCG is a plus;
- Very well organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Good commercial and verbal communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, active and accurate behavior, self-conscious and critical minded;
- Creative and enthusiastic mindset; Flexible, openminded;
- Ability to work independently and results-orientated, yet a good team player;
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or similar field;
- Fluent in English AND in one of the four Nordic languages (Must).