PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/X) - NORDICS
De’Longhi Scandinavia AB is a part of the Italian De’Longhi Group and has been active in the Nordics since 2013. De’Longhi Group is one of the word’s leading companies in the household appliance industry, owning the brands De’Longhi, Kenwood and Braun. The office of De’Longhi Scandinavia is situated in Stockholm.
Short about the three brands:
De’Longhi offers innovative appliances for comfort, home-cleaning and kitchen. Coffee machines represent the heart of the brand and have led De’Longhi to be among the world leaders within this category.
Kenwood’s award-winning products are driven by quality, innovation and design. Founded in 1947 by Kenneth Wood, this British brand has fast become a respected global leader in food preparation appliances. Kenwood has the ambition to be the most loved brand within food preparation.
Braun is celebrating 100 years this year and is a global leader within the hand blender category. Braun is continually growing in the food preparation and ironing segments.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Product Marketing Manager with approximately 3-5 years of experience in a similar role. In De’Longhi Scandinavia, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
This position will focus on the food preparation category, where Kenwood and Braun are well represented.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1) Building Awareness of the Kenwood and Braun brand and products:
- Preparation and translation of marketing materials
- Creating POS (Point of Sales) materials and coordinating their installation with external partners
- Keep the brand websites up to date
- Educating the internal team as well as customers about the new products
- Supporting key customers with product content, e.g. USPs, photos and/or videos, datasheets
- Coordination and preparation of trade fairs and public events
2) Supporting the Category Marketing Manager in executing Marketing Strategy and Go to Market Model:
- Pricing, positioning, channel management
- Coordination of retail activities on given portfolio
3) Preparing Benchmark competitor analysis
4) Budget management on given projects
5) Analyzing market data from GFK to use as a base for marketing strategies
- Previous experience as a Trade Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or Product Marketing Manager (min 3-5 years)
- Experience of B2C marketing within the electric-household appliances sector or FMCG is a plus
- Very well organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good commercial and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, active and accurate behavior, self-conscious and critical minded
- Creative and enthusiastic mindset; Flexible, openminded
- Ability to work independently and results-orientated, yet a good team player
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a MUST (both written and spoken). Fluency in any of the other Nordic languages is a plus.