PRODUCT TRAINING SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
The role of the Product Training Specialist provides training and demonstration content for De’Longhi Group products giving markets a thorough understanding of the product benefits, consumer profiles, advantages over the competition and guidelines on how to represent the brands. They also provide consumers with information on how to better use and demonstrate the products.
- To be the champion for consistent and best in class product introductions to consumers
- To design, develop and deliver product training presentations and materials, to enhance the overall product experience and understanding of superiority stories of all De’Longhi Group appliances.
- Support the creation of Go-to-Market product communications, to clearly explain and demonstrate ‘where we win’ to consumers.
- Create of the global guidelines of product training and demonstration experiences.
- Create training support materials, by product or category, to explain product details, features, benefits and how to demonstrate in the most appropriate way. This includes manuals, videos, on-line courses on the Group’s products.
- Develop and film How-To, unboxing, and training videos for key products for use on social channels to support new products and those already in market.
- Conduct training webinars, product presentations and arrange streams.
- Work with local markets to ensure assets created are relevant and reflect local needs.
- Support the Global Inductions and other customer events.
- Develop of all training tools for various environments including devising best practice in store demonstrations, producing training manuals and creating e-Learning modules for launching products.
- Concept in store training and demo materials (demo assets).
- Plan, arrange and deliver product training as and when required to a given brief. Some overseas travel may be necessary.
- Maintain a network of product experts, trainers and demonstrators, in order to share best practices, provide regular business news and adapt training and demonstrations according to local needs and recent training trends.
- Work with stakeholders to establish and monitor ROI and KPIs for training and demonstration experiences.
- Support International Inductions; planning the agenda, organising the presenters, booking meeting rooms, meals, hotels and hosting duties.
- Manage product and training of talent at film shoots. Screen presence may be required.
- Develop and film unboxing films for key products as part of the e-learning modules and to use stand alone on social channels. Ensure brand consistency and that product benefits are clearly communicated.
- Work with the NPD, Communication, Research and Development, After Sale, and local teams.
Experience in Consumer Marketing, Trade Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Training and related fields.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Team player
- Excellent English speaking and writing
- Ability to travel
- Willingness to develop
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint