PRODUCT USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
We are looking for a Product User Experience Designer to assist in defining the product experience, behaviours, control and feedback for Kenwood products. Our products are becoming more technologically advanced, and as such the way in which people use and interact these products is rapidly changing. This new role will work collaboratively across the new product development community to define, measure, test and implement effective developments and improvements to the user experience for our products.
The Role's Principle Accountabilities:
• Work collaboratively to design, measure, test and implement effective improvements to the user experience of our current and future products
• Ensure that user experience is a considered input at early stages of new projects and that best practice methods are used to ensure that the user experience is optimised throughout the product development process.
• Champion our end users to ensurethat our products are fit for purpose and a delight to use.
• Gain a clear understanding of our consumers across our key markets and ensure their user experience requirements are considered at all stages of the product development journey.
• Drive the experience of interacting with Kenwood products both physical and digital, from concept to production.
• Work seamlessly across the internal new product development community and with partner companies to ensure consistent, world-leading user experience design.
• Build internal best practice methods to create, test, measure, and implement new and improved product experiences across all new product developments.
• Benchmark internal and competitor user experiences as needed against relevant methodologies.
• Support the wider technical function to define and develop new technologies that relate to the overall product experience
• Define user experience test requirements and specifications for current and future products.
• Use appropriate techniques to prototype, test and validate new methids of product interaction.
• Liaise with wider DeLonghi Group UX/UI Resources where appropriate.
• Assist with user trials and ensure that the feedback received is processed and applied accordingly.
• Demonstratable experience and knowledge of user centred experience and interaction design with products that blend physical and digital user interaction requirements
• Clear understanding of appropriate technologies and methods for the design, testing and development of user experience across physical and digital products
• Fantastic user research skills and the ability to create clear product requirements.
• Strong general UX and UI design knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ready to engage pro-actively across the organisation and with external partners as needed.
• Expertise in test management and creation of new methodologies
• Degree in an applicable field such as User Experience Design, Human Factors, Ergonomics, Industrial design, Psychology or similar
• Experience of user centred UX/UI design in the area of domestic appliances, consumer electronics or automotive categories.
• Experience in the expert evaluation, in terms of customer usage and assessment of household appliances
• Experience of working as part of a large matrix organisation