PROGRAM MANAGER (M/F/X)
The Program Manager will have as main objective to connect and drive the different phases of new product development (NPD) process from the ideation to the commercial launch, ensuring excellence in planning and execution through the life of the initiatives you lead.
The Program Manager will also drive the decision making process and trade-offs among involved functions for project related items and he/she must be able to operate effectively in a multicultural environment.
- The Program Manager will have the responsibility of assuring process consistency in the whole projects portfolio (and not limited to products projects) including milestones track record, resources allocation analysis and coordination of communication flow across all the organization.
- The Program Manager has to set, upfront all the projects in his perimeter, clear, measurable and reachable objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring time and costs of different projects driving milestone decisions to ensure time-bound decision-making.
- Management of programs to the NPD process and all deliverables and management of checkpoints.
- Provides recommendations to eliminate delays by proposing and presenting alternative approaches and communicates issues to drive transparent and effectiveTracks results and initiates corrective actions as needed.
- Communicates overall deliverables and individual responsibilities to all stakeholders.
- Notify senior management of problems within the program if no clear solution presents itself.
- Create and maintain Initiative plans to deliver success criteria
- Ensure clear and frequent communication within all levels of management, scheduling meeting and providing appropriate reports.
- Propose ideas for process improvements.
- Master Degree in technical fields; Project Management Qualification is a plus
- English fluent
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Attitude to work in team
- Excellent decision – making and leadership capabilities
- Time Management
- Math and Budgeting
- Analytical Skills