ITALY, CAMPI BISENZIO, FIRENZE
QUALITY ENGINEER (M/F/X) - ARIETE
The Quality Engineer reports to the Quality Manager and is responsible for checking the lots production, prepare control procedures and product improvement plans.
- Interface with suppliers to identify problems using PFMEA methodology;
- Provide support to OEM customers for the drafting of specific documentation and processes data from the service to carry out direct identification checks problems and implementation of product improvement plans;
- When required, perform product verification and validation test.
- Diploma and/or degree in mechanics or electromechanics;
- Experience of at least 5 years in the quality team in the electromechanical company. Knowledge and experience in systems and methods for quality and process quality;
- An excellent command of the English language and the willingness to travel abroad is required.
- Preferably experience with SAP management;
- Predisposition to teamwork and ability to maintain positive and constructive relationships with customers and suppliers to manage technical problems;
- Dynamism and good organisational skills.