RELIABILITY AND VALIDATION ENGINEER (M/F/X)
Quality Department, i.e. Product Quality Owners, Validation Service Teams, Product Compliance and Regulatory team.
R&D Department, i.e., Lab. team, Design Engineering (mechanical and electronic) teams, Project Leaders, Innovation teams.
Product and component suppliers.
Test equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
Failure analysis labs.
Support the continuous quality and reliability improvement of new and existing components and appliances, by mean of an in-depth assessment of parts and products.
- Designing and executing experiments to approve the components and assess the lifetime of appliances.
- Developing new acceleration life techniques, test methods, test benches and analytical tools to provide fast and effective feedback for optimization of approval and reliability processes.
- Developing the appropriate process- and product-qualification stress methods and criteria.
- Documenting component approval and appliance reliability status.
- Performing failure analysis on components and appliances.
- You may be expected to work in small cross-functional and cross-company groups of engineers on multi-disciplinary technical projects to solve complex reliability issues.
- Adhering to Group Best Practice Health and Safety.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering or related field (or equivalent experience).
Experience in the consumer reliability field.
Design and execution of experiments, setups, analysis and interpretation.
Fluent in English and Italian (both speaking and writing).
Experience in home appliance reliability.
Ability to understand and communicate technical information to non-experts.
Experience with a range of measurement and failure analysis equipment/methods.
Experience with data analysis tools (e.g. Excel, Minitab, R or Python).
Experience with Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
Be a logical thinker, capable of assimilating complex data into simple actions with a practical application that supports business goals.
Have good interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style that influences and supports colleagues.
Organized and proactive.