RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (M/F/X)
As an R&D Engineer in DeLonghi you will be responsible for developing and improving Braun products. Our future coleague should be available for a 6 months training period in Cluj. After the training, the position will be located at DeLonghi Salonta factory.
- Translating the product specification into a product design and ensure that meets functionality, quality, cost, timing and manufacturing requirements;
- Ensure all technical details are fully defined and specified through 3D CAD Models, CAE, Engineering Drawings and Specifications;
- Manage and/or execute all necessary product tests in collaboration with the R&D laboratory;
- Product documentation (BOM, Design History File);
- Support of PR (production release) and SOP (start of production);
- Operating CAD and other software as applicable;
- Regular design reviews involving R&D Engineers, supplier (OEM), Industrial Designers, Engineering, Regulatory Affairs Engineer (RA), and others as applicable;
- Root-cause analysis of production problems and consumer complaints;
- Documenting and reporting project status.
Available for 6 months training period in Cluj
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in mechanical engineering;
- Passionate about good design methods and processes;
- Accurate, analytical, and creative-minded;
- Proficient in use of CAD systems (NX Siemens, Pro/E are a plus)
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in English mandatory;
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to convey ideas and opinions to both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards is a plus;
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects;
- Time management and organization skills are a plus;
- Project management and supervision skills are a plus.