SAP ANALYST - SAP MM, WM, EWM MODULE (M/F/X)
e-Services, IT Company of the De’Longhi Group, is looking for a SAP Analyst, in order to strengthen its talents structure.
The SAP Analyst will work in a dynamic environment and will be involved in the project development and implementation for De’Longhi and for external clients of e-Services.
The candidate will develop skills related to the process analysis and SAP MM/WM/EWM module solutions implementations.
The SAP Analyst will be in charge of the assigned projects, developing the SAP solution design through the company process analysis and the customization of the application field. He/she will test the application implemented and support the assistance team for the end-user training and go-live.
• Technical analysis of current business processes, determination of new processes SAP design and technological solutions definition related to the Material Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM,) and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) SAP module;
• Implementation of new applications;
• Support the SAP developer for the solution implementation
• Test execution.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Managerial Engineering;
• Minimum of 5/7 years of relevant experience of SAP MM/WM/EWM module in a company and/or in a consulting firm.
• Experienced SAP MM/WM/EWM module configuration skill;
• Understanding of ABAP language;
• Flexibility, curiosity and willingness to be involved in a challenging, dynamic and inspiring environment;
• Ability to partner with the business and design technical solutions in a dynamic environment;
• Problem solving;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Excellent project management and organizational skills;
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally;
• Fluent in English.