SAP DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
E-Services, the IT Company of De’Longhi Group, and its community of over 100 professionals is based in our Group HQ in Treviso, the location where the new Colleague will receive the technical training and induction for the first employment period.
After this initial period, the selected candidate will be based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in our new IT HUB, being part of a dynamic team and supporting in the upgrade project to SAP4Hana
- Create and manage dictionary objects, functions groups, and related function modules, programs, ABAP object-oriented (Interfaces, classes, methods);
- Develop code, document, and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity;
- Manage SAP debugging;
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specifications to code, test, and debug programs;
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
- Complete Relational Database & SQL knowledge;
- Know the main ABAP constructs;
- Know the new constructs of ABAP on SAP HANA Database, in particular, the Native SQL;
- Have the remediation experience to correct the programs as per the new versions;
- Have analytical skills and the ability to write technical specifications.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Minimum 1 year of ABAP experience;
- Ability to work in a team with a group of people to achieve a shared goal or outcome in an effective way;
- Analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications;
- Be able to learn quickly and get the job done in high visibility;
- Support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time;
- SAP Certifications is a big plus;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.