SAP SUPPORT - WEB & MOBILE DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
The SAP Support will be part of the E-Services organization, a De’Longhi Group Company that offers 360° IT Services to the De’Longhi Group and to third part clients.
In the Application team, reporting to the SAP Support Manager, he/she will have responsibilities in the AMS field (Assistance Maintenance Service).
- AMS activities;
- Client Assistance for action requests;
- Understanding the functional and technical analysis through the documents drawn up by Analysts and Developers;
- Identification between the "SAP note" of the correct solutions and set up for the standard SAP;
- Solution Unit test;
- SLA Compliance;
- Understanding of source code and debug activities;
- Programming activities;
- Fulfillment of technical documents;
- Program unit test;
- Understanding and comprehension of the documents drawn up by the functional team.
- Master Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Management Engineering or Computer Science.
- oData v2 Protocol knowledge;
- SAPUI5 / OpenUI5 knowledge;
- ABAP language understanding;
- Service Management;
- Process Management;
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and activities with agreed deadlines;
- Problem solving;
- Team work;
- Fluent in English;
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.;
- Swift / Java / Kotlin language knowledge is a plus;
- oData v4 Protocol knowledge is a plus;
- SAP BTP and Mobile Services knowledge is a plus.