SENIOR BUYER (M/F)
Joining our Purchasing team, at European level, you 'll have the opportunity to drive results in suppliers management, defining and implementing mid term strategic purchasing plan for the components assigned. A reliable plan to perform the best targets in terms of quality,timing and prices, guaranteeing Product Development and Production processes.
Working closely with Purchasing Product Development, Supply Planning, Quality, Finance and External Suppliers in this position you'll be accountable/responsible for:
- building strong partnership with external suppliers;
- implementation of the strategic purchasing plan defined in collaboration with the Commodity Manager.
- sourcing activities,ensuring the economic and quantitative evaluation of the offers.
- Managing offers’ requests in compliance with supplying deadlines;
- managing purchase lists
- granting quantity and quality of the components purchased, as well as delivery times;
- new suppliers proposition and introduction;
- monitoring existing ones with a view to optimizing the purchasing process.
We are looking for a candidate with 5 years of experience as buyer or other similar role within the Purchasing Department of an international company managing suppliers of electric commodity. Technical or Engineering background will be a plus.
Business English is a must;
Sap and Office proficiency.
The position requires to travel abroad for min 20% of working hours.
The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal communication skills, be results oriented and datas driven.