SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/X) - BUCHAREST
maintaining a thorough knowledge of the business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
- Executes distribution and pricing strategy in-line with HQSG (Headquarter Sales Group) recommendations (Group Commercial Policy).
- Business Development: Develop new categories/product ranges with allocated customers.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client’s needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Customizes presentations to better appeal to customer’s needs
- Develops annual promotion schedule in accordance with Sales Subsidiary goals
- Ensures all promotions are accompanied by effective Marketing Plans
- Customizes sales pitch to achieve account goals while driving effective displays
- Co-responsible of Perfect Store Implementation in Off-line shops
- Thoroughly tracks and controls the budgets to secure alignment with the annual BP budgets
- Works with Marketing team to evaluate ROI of new product category to be listed in the Customer portfolio.
- Drives post-promotion analysis, in conjunction with data management, following all programs to evaluate promotional effectiveness
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of the business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Contributing to activities directly related to delivery products and providing after sales services.
- Prepare sales forecast according to sales account portfolio analysis and sustain the implementation.
- Monitor forecast of finished products to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods for the customer.
- Follows the policies, goals, objectives and procedures in conjunction with production site, customer request and established KPI’s.
- Contributes to set credit terms for goods and services based on forecasts for each large customer account.
- + 6 years of experience with business development, sales or account management
- + 2 years’ experience managing large account portfolios
- Direct Headquarter or Buyer call responsibility on large national retail chain strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources, able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Hands on experience with budget development and oversight experience
- Applicable knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- Proficiency using ERP Systems and Microsoft Office Programs and other relevant database programs, CRM type tools, SAP software packages is a plus
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Positive result driven and hands on attitude