SENIOR SAP FI-CO ANALYST (M/F/X)
The SAP FI-CO Analyst has to support the IT Department (Financial and Controlling Manager) in the management, creation and delivery of Financial and Controlling features for SAP FI-CO modules.
The SAP FI-CO Analyst is in charge with the team for the correct delivery of financial and controlling solutions to the Group and to the external customers.
Key Interface Internal-External:
IT Dpt., Group Planning&Control Dpt., Group Tax&Accounting Service Dpt, Group Credit and Accounting Dpt, Group Financial Consolidation Dpt., process owners in De’Longhi Group and external customers.
The SAP FI-CO Analyst will operate supporting the IT activities by:
- Understanding business needs and requirements;
- Design, support and configure SAP FI-CO modules (FI, FIAA, CO, COPC, COPA) in ECC and S/4 HANA systems;
- Presenting solutions to the project team and the business;
- Collaborating with the other IT teams during SAP implementations and upgrades;
- Organizing and conducting training activities to SAP end-users;
- Supporting the key-users during solutions implementation;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance or Economics;
- 5/8 years of work experience;
- SAP FI-CO modules in ECC and S/4 HANA systems experience;
- Fluent in English.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Ability to understand, document and communicate business requirements;
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work in a team.