SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER (M/F/X)
The IT Company of De’Longhi Group is a community of over 100 professionals based in our HQ in Treviso, Italy, the location where the new Colleague will receive the technical training and induction for the first employment period.
After this initial period, the selected Candidate will be based in Cluj, Romania, in our new IT HUB, being part of a dynamic team working in the upgrade project to SAP4Hana.
- Create and manage dictionary objects, functions groups and related function modules, programs, ABAP object-oriented (Interfaces, classes, methods). Develop code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity;
- Manage SAP debugging;
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specifications to code, test and debug programs;
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
- Have the remediation experience to correct the programs as per the new versions;
- Have analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications.
- Good kowledge of JAVA SCRIPT or any kind of object oriented language;
- Knowledge of ABAP object oriented;
- Ability to work in a team with a group of people to achieve a shared goal or outcome in an effective way;
- Analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications;
- Be able to learn quickly and get the job done in a high visibility;
- Support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified;
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Hybrid work;
- Flexible time;
- Company restaurant;
- Technical and soft training;
- Job Rotation.