SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for integrating the social strategy into De’Longhi Group brands and communications plans.
The ideal candidate is capable of combining strategic thinking, a passion for social media and a data-driven approach. Besides Social Media the position requires an good knowledge of content marketing, online advertising and data analysis.
Starting from specific business objectives and needs, digital and social trends, competitor and market analysis, the Social Media Specialist:
- Defines the social media guidelines and workflow to accompany, deliver and decline efficiently in the different markets the digital brand strategy along with the local teams.
- Co-designs and supervises social media strategies across various social platforms, channels and markets.
- Cooperates with the Brand Communication teams for the asset and content production for Social Media.
- Leads the Social Media partner agencies and suppliers.
- Design and manage social conversation flow (publishing, amplification, custom inquiries, UGC, crisis management).
- Supports the local teams in setting up activities, designing and delivering social media activities.
- Researches, identifies and designs Influencer Marketing projects.
- Implement and optimize the usage of a Social Media Suite among all the stakeholders, in order to monitor the activities along all the steps of the projects (Web and Social Media Listening, Content publishing and amplification, Crisis management, Communities management, Customer care inquiries, Earned media curation (UGC), Trend watching, Influencer management, Audience segmentation/enrichment, Social Media Reporting).
- Supports an efficient rollout and seed of special projects and campaigns, clubs and communities, supporting the other teams in the launch, management, goals and performance set-up.
- Leverage on Social Media marketing technology, tools and techniques to perform research, drive new insights to enrich our Audience/Product Category know-how and identify emerging trends.
- Identifies KPI sets and tools for the different platforms and channels analyzing and monitoring social media data.
- Analysis for social campaigns, sharing findings in an ongoing manner with digital key stakeholders.
- Develop presentations and reports (campaigns & trends, way of working).
- Collects metrics, results and best cases to share among the local digital teams the appropriate strategic recommendations.
- Runs regular social media meetings with local teams to ensure SM knowledge essential to their job functions is a part of their skill set.
- Creates appropriate feedback loops and communication channels among internal teams to ensure social media opportunities, competitive strategies/campaigns, data and learnings sharing.
- Digital marketing, communications or business background.
- 5 years of proven experience in a social media strategic role.
- Experience/excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Interest and awareness of new and emerging social media platforms, trend and tools.
- Be a self-starter, well-organized.
- Be an Excellent problem solver.
- Flexible & adaptable with excellent time management.
- Team player.
- Self motivated.
- Demonstrate accountability and credibility.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to speak English fluently (mandatory).