SOFTWARE ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING (M/F/X)
E-Services, the IT Company of De’Longhi Group, is looking for a Software Engineer.
The new Collague develops the Plant IT projects and applications. He/ She gives assistance for the change management and problem resolution, in order to reach the manufacturing goals, minimizing the loss of production due to IT related issues. He/ She provides to the business lines IT support, in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control and Quality Control.
• Collaborate in cross-functional teams to implement digital strategies that optimize production processes, improve product quality and reduce production costs
• Define digital skills and supporting production teams in adopting digital systems and processes.
• Diploma in Computer Science or bachelor in Computer Engineering
• Knowledge of c# and Visual Studio environment
• Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and/or MS SQL Server
• Knowledge of machine integration protocols such as Modbus and OPC-UA is a plus
• Knowledge of SAP ERP / SAP MES (SAP ME/MII) is a plus
• Knowledge of cloud platform such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud is a plus
• 3/5 years of professional experience in software development projects with direct participation in the activities of definition and analysis of functional and non-functional business requirements or implementation and operation in production of web based solutions in .NET Framework 4.5 higher and/or .NET Core
• A strong passion and interest in technology with a propensity for continuous updating
• A strong propensity for teamwork and knowledge sharingAbility to problem solve individually and within a team, ability to make timely decisions
• Knowledge and experience with computer software / hardware, related equipment and networking, database management
• Plant operations knowledge (processes / systems)
• Fluent in English
• Hybrid work
• Flexible time and one day-off per month
• Company restaurant
• Technical and soft training
• Job Rotation