Singapore or Kuala Lumpur
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
The Supply Chain Manager will manage the company's overall supply chain strategy and logistics operations in order to maximize process efficiency and Productivity.
In this position, the selected candidate will drive, lead and coach supply chain team in Logistics, customer service, demand planning, and managing external 3PL to a high performance. Ensure a smooth and totally integrated supply chain that meets both internal and external customer satisfaction, via process improvement and KPI establishment with key stakeholders & alliances.
The Role’ s Main Responsibilities:
1. Elevate the supply chain team to high performance and establish strong inter-department partnership to deliver efficient supply chain and stock replenishment solution;
2. Review and evaluate current work flow, local practices to ensure right SOP to support the company’s operations;
3. Manage the 3PL logistics partner and ensure they meet with their expected performance criteria, service agreements and cost efficiency;
4. Overseeing and guide team to achieve a) right level of inventory holding/stock-on-hand to deliver sales commitments; b) On-time and high sales fulfilment rate; c) reduction of out-of-stocks; d) efficient stock turn; e) accurate and well managed warehouse operations.
5. Monitor and manage supply chain budget by ensuring well-control shipping/warehousing operating expenses, and reduce COGs by establishing lean but effective operations.
6. Work with both internal and external stakeholder to streamline and enhance processes/work flow for operational efficiency. Lead the establishment of SOP for operational efficiency.
7. Work and coordinate across factory and cross border teams to procure right stocks for the company.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in demand and supply planning, logistics operations and import/export shipping procedures in Malaysia, Singapore and Southeast Asia Countries
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
1. Good interpersonal and people management skills. Able to build good relationships with others to drive desired outcome. Demonstrate and encourage collaboration and team work.
2. Communication – writes and speaks clearly, concisely and with confidence. Show ability to actively listen and seek to understand viewpoints of others.
3. Problem solving capabilities and troubleshooting in relation to supply and demand planning related matters.
4. Analytical skills, able to identify gaps and opportunities.
5. Independent, self-starter. Able to function with minimal supervision.
6. Knowledge in SAP will be a very strong advantage.