TAX SPECIALIST (M/f)
Development of the Tax department, to face new national and international tax challenges.
- Direct taxation (Ires, Irap);
- Indirect taxation (VAT, Stamp duties);
- Direct tax imputation support;
- Indirect tax imputation support.
- Drawing up support for tax-related reports (VAT return; VAT report , Support CIT calculation);
- Drawing up the fiscal reporting package for De’Longhi Group, in line with the defined deadlines;
- Ensure the Company policies and fiscal regulations compliance;
- Work for continuous improvement projects following the development of the fiscal legislation.
- Master Degree in Economics;
- 3 years (or more) of experience in Multinational Companies or Fiscal Consulting Companies with international scope;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Problem solving;
- Continuous improvement;
- Team working;
- Lateral thinking.