TAX SUPPORT (M/F/X)
Development of the Tax department, to face new national and international Tax challenges, with the main focus to Digital development and e-Commerce Tax fulfillment.
- Indirect taxation (VAT compliance, Stamp duties, environmental taxes);
- Indirect tax imputation support;
- Customs fulfillment support.
- Drawing up support for tax-related reports (VAT return, VAT report, EC list, Intrastat, SAF-T, e-invoicing);
- Drawing up the fiscal reporting package for De’Longhi Group, in line with the defined deadlines;
- Ensure the Company policies and fiscal regulations compliance;
- Work for continuous improvement projects following the development of the fiscal legislation.
- Master Degree in Economics;
- 2 years of experience in Multinational Companies or Fiscal Consulting Companies with international scope is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Problem solving;
- Continuous improvement;
- Team working;
- Lateral thinking.