TAX SUPPORT (M/F/X) - MATERNITY LEAVE
Development of the Tax department, to face new national and international tax challenges.
• Direct taxation (Ires, Irap);
• Direct tax imputation support;
• Drawing up the fiscal reporting package for De’Longhi Group, in line with the defined deadlines;
• Ensure the Company policies and fiscal regulations compliance;
• Work for continuous improvement projects following the development of the fiscal legislation.
• Master Degree in Economics;
• 2 years (or more) of experience in Multinational Companies or Fiscal Consulting Companies with international scope;
• Fluent in English, German is a plus;
• Problem solving;
• Continuous improvement;
• Team working;
• Lateral thinking.