TECHNICAL TRAINING SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
Be the technical reference for Subsidiaries, Customers and Service Centers, on De’Longhi products, being able to give technical support also on products of other brands of the Group.
- Give technical support to customers, distributors, subsidiaries and service centres;
- Prepare technical documentation for the website, training and other after-sales activities;
- Collect and analyze the feedback from the market and discuss them with Quality and R&D in order to find solutions and product improvements;
- Support the spare parts supply chain to identify the compatibility and the correct assemblies;
- Participate in the Serviceability analysis on new products and contribute to examine the products returned from the field;
- Support Area Managers in their discussion with the local Service Manager on technical topics eventually planning visits on-site.
- Technical Secondary School Diploma (better if electric/electronic);
- Good written and spoken English and Italian;
- Proficiency with standard software tools.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
- Customer Service mindset, with strong communication skills;
- Always willing to learn with high flexibility and adaptability;
- Strong team-building attitude and problem-solving approach.