UX&UI DESIGNER (M/F)
DeLonghi Group Design is currently looking for Industrial Designer/Engineering with specialization in UX&UI field to join our in-house developing innovative UX&UI design concepts, for our complete product portfolio.
- Will be responsible for all aspects of the UX&UI design process, design trends, ergonomics and product functionality.
- Will collaborate with various functional teams including, Design, Engineering, R&D, Marketing and Quality is required.
- Create and develop all UX&UI related task in close cooperation with the Industrial Design Organization, from conceptual ideation until final execution.
- Support the Industrial Design team in the definition of new UI/UX and Apps
- Contribute on the new interface’s architecture definition, illustrating design ideas with storyboards, wireframes, flow diagrams and interactive functional prototypes
- Collect and evaluate users’ needs, insights and behaviours
- Collaborating with the other design team members
- Screens design, navigation patterns and graphic elements
- Work on assets and documentation (UI structure, spreadsheets, languages files)
Qualifications, Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Bachelor, preferred Master University degree in Industrial Design or Engineering with a specialization in UX&UI field.
- A good knowledge of Graphic and Interaction Design software, like: Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw, Sketch App, Flinto, Principle, Axure and similar
- Proficient in articulating and advocating designs to cross functional
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- A good knowledge of English
- Coding competences in create interactive prototypes of App with XCode, or Android Studio
- Ability to create tangible UI samples with Arduino or Raspberry Pie or other developer environment