WELLBEING AND ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
About De'Longhi Group:
De'Longhi Group is an international Group consisting of brands that have made the history of small domestic appliances with their products: De'Longhi, Kenwood, Braun, Ariete, Nutribullet Capital Brands.
We are a community of over 8.000 people working in more than 30 countries, with a "makers" approach. We love concrete projects, practical and with immediate application in everyday life. A multinational and stimulating environment, exciting growth opportunities, a strong work-life balance.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and talented Wellbeing and Engagement Specialist to join our dynamic team based in Treviso.
You will play a crucial role in fostering employee engagement and supporting a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture. You will work closely with various departments and senior leadership to ensure effective communication, inspire employee involvement, and promote a positive work environment.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Develop and implement Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs, by identifing opportunities and enable an effective stakeholder management strategy, activating key stakeholders across global leadership around the DE&I roadmap
• Engage employees on DE&I workshop and organize events with internal and external speakers
• Communicate DE&I initiatives and welfare program
• Develop and execute initiatives (such as internal events, wellbeing activities, volunteering days, etc) to enhance employee engagement and sense of belonging, with a particular focus on People Sustainability Projects
• Guarantee the best employee experience, by organising events and provide all the tools needed (i.e. OnBoarding)
• Coordinate employee surveys and listening activities to gather insights and identify areas for improvement
• Development and deploy of a consistent internal communication plan that reaches key audiences globally, while allowing for local input, customization and integration of messages in appropriate channels.
• Create engaging contents for various internal communication channels, including internal communication platform, videos, town halls collaborating with HR and leadership at global level
How to do it?
• Facilitate the constant dialogue with the Global HR Communities to guarantee the implementation of the Group projects in the local markets
• Implement of metrics and monitoring plan to demonstrate the impact it has on improving business performance
• Manage the daily relations with the vendors who deliver key services
• Benchmarking main trends and tools
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
• A MSc/MA in Business, Psychology or related fields
• Previous experience (3/4 years) in the HR function
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
• Ability to build relations with different stakeholders
• Strong Project management skills and Planning techniques
• Professional digital skills such as use a wide range of communication tools for online communication
• Excellent knowledge of the English language is required
• Critical thinking and business acumen: ability to search and analyses information objectively and draw reasonable conclusions from a set of information to solve a problem or make a decision
• Hybrid work
• Flexible time and one day-off per month
• Global Learning Catalogue
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we rejects and condemns any form of discrimination including discrimination based on age, gender, sexual orientation, health, race, nationality, cultural background, political opinions and religious beliefs, and membership of associations and trade unions.