e-Services, IT Company of De’Longhi Group, is looking for an IT Developer for the Robotic Process Automation? (RPA) project.
The IT Developer will work in a dynamic environment and will be involved in the RPA project development and implementation for De’Longhi Group and for e-Services external clients. The IT Developer will perform programming tasks related to the RPA project, as directed by business stakeholders, and support the project post go live assistance.
- Perform programming tasks;
- Understand the relevant business processes in scope of the RPA project;
- Undertake unit testing of the programming work delivered;
- Work on support calls/tickets as required to debug and fix issues with existing programming.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Managerial Engineering;
- Knowledge of RPA software Ui Path; the experience with SAP Build, Blueprism and/or Automation Anywhere is a plus;
- Programming skills;
- Flexibility, curiosity and willingness to be involved in a challenging, dynamic and inspiring environment;
- Ability to partner with the business and design technical solutions in a dynamic environment;
- Problem solving;
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally;
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible time and one day-off per month
- Company restaurant
- Technical and soft training
- Job Rotation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we reject and condemn any form of discrimination including discrimination based on age, gender, sexual orientation, health, race, nationality, cultural background, political opinions and religious beliefs, and membership of associations and trade unions.