HR BUSINESS PARTNER
HR Manager Industrial Operations Italy
- Being the key interface for the employees and their line managers for the Industrial Operations Functions based in Italy with regards to the main HR processes as well as for the daily working activities.
- Support the Line Managers on organization design & development.
- Interacts with managers and employees to investigate and resolve Employee Relations issues.
- Monitor the correct application of labour law, the CCNL rules and manage disciplinary procedures.
- Support the HR Manager in managing relations with Unions.
- Recruit the best talented people accordingly with the hiring plan and support the Talent Acquisition Team on implementing the Employer Branding Strategy.
- Taking care of the onboarding process of the new joiners, helping them to know the Company culture, policies, procedures, tools and way of working in order to make them quickly effective and successful in their job for the assigned functions.
- Ensuring all employees receive a consistent experience which connects employees to the right tools and resources to support successful new hire activities.
- Provide advisory to business line managers to facilitate the achievement of business objectives throughout a proper people management.
- Participate in system/process implementation for what concerns HR related topics (ex. Budget).
- Effectively communicate to employees on main relevant topics regarding work-life, HR processes, main organizational changes, etc., regarding their own organization.
- Retain high-performing and talented people for his/her own organization.
- Supporting the Learning and Development Team on identifying training and development needs, as well as competencies and leadership behaviors evaluation ones.
- Manage compensation and benefits processes: annual salary review, MBO assignement, calibration and payout, other Company’s incentives and bonus.
- Promote an inclusive environment and work-life balance, measures and deals with employee engagement.
- We are looking for graduates, preferably, in law, economics, psychology or with at least 5 years of experience in similar HR roles (postgraduate in labour law or industrial relations is a plus)
- Expert of Human Resources Management processes
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to navigate complex situations and influence others
- Good level of english
- Availability to travel
- Passionate about People management
- Strongly Passionate in labour law and industrial relations topics.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Empathetic, good listener and effective communicator
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we reject and condemn any form of discrimination including discrimination based on age, gender, sexual orientation, health, race, nationality, cultural background, political opinions and religious beliefs, and membership of associations and trade unions.